We are a junk removal company that is fully insured. This means we can safely remove heavy or sharp construction debris for you, while also sorting out the materials in an eco-friendly way so they don't need to be disposed of elsewhere. We would love to load your garbage up ourselves so it's not sitting outside on the street!
About Our Construction Debris Removal
Remodel Debris Removal
If you recently renovated, remodeled, or flipped a house in San Diego Country Estates and need to hire someone for post-renovation clean-out services but don't want the hassle of renting bulky dumpsters yourself, call our trusted professionals at Junk Valet. We're quick, clean & efficient with eco-friendly junk removal methods—we donate first then recycle second so that you can rest easy knowing we are committed to an environmental mission!
Do Not Let Renovation Junk Stress You!
You can call us to come in and collect your renovation trash, or provide curbside pickup of your materials for a discount. Schedule with us ahead so that we can clear out the construction material on time! You worry about the project, while we take care of everything else.
Our construction cleanup Services Include:
- Post-renovation cleanouts
- Pre-renovation cleanouts
- DIY remodeling & renovation cleanouts
- Contractor & construction site cleanouts
- Home-flipping cleanouts
- Curbside pickups for renovation trash
Why Choose Junk Valet
- Upfront Pricing
- Never An Overtime Charge
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Locally Owned And Operated.
- Fully Insured.
- Uniformed Professionals.
- Convenient Appointment Times.
- Veteran Owned And Operated.
Why Hire A Construction Waste Removal Service?
- It is Cost-Effective
By managing your waste removal needs on your own, you not only have to purchase a dumpster truck and related equipment but also hire more people in order for the job to be done quickly. This would cost you much more than hiring a junk removal company that delivers their services in no time with minimum effort from yourself so that they can go away fast because of other jobs awaiting them afterward.
- It is the Key to Environmental Preservation
Today, it is important for companies to focus on sustainability. This means that you should reduce your carbon footprint by disposing of hazardous wastes in an environmentally friendly way. Hazardous waste removal companies are able to use technology to separate items that can be reused or recycled from other types of solid garbage which need proper disposal instead.This helps protect the environment and prevents pollution because recyclable materials will not have to be mixed with toxic substances
- Health & SafetyProfessional hauling away junk may seem manageable but can be hazardous depending on the nature of the construction waste. Some of the risks you may encounter when removing include allergies, cuts, bruises, and respiratory illnesses caused by air pollution from chemical wastes. Hiring reduces risk since they have the right tools equipment. You do not work long hours trying separate packing papers nails cardboard other construction wastes are accustomed
More About the Junk Valet Family
Junk Valet is a full-service junk removal and hauling business servicing the San Diego Country Estates, CA area. Our teams will remove your junk, trash, and recyclables from ANYWHERE on your property. We can provide service for anything from a single item pickup to an entire office cleanout. No item is too small or too big. We work with homeowners, property managers, general contractors, storage companies, and more. Give us a call today at 866-459-0684 to schedule service.