We are a junk removal company that is fully insured. This means we can safely remove heavy or sharp construction debris for you, while also sorting out the materials in an eco-friendly way so they don't need to be disposed of elsewhere. We would love to load your garbage up ourselves so it's not sitting outside on the street!
About Our Construction Debris Removal
Post Remodel Cleanup
After a renovation, you need to clean up all the mess. Remodeling can be fun and exciting as long as it's fast and easy without any stress of cleaning. Our post-renovation cleanup professionals will make sure your house is back in order! Instead of renting a dumpster, you could have your renovation cleaned professionally. This solution is less costly and doesn't take up any space in the yard or on the street since it's done by professionals.
We Pick Them All!
No matter the size of your renovation project, there is a post-renovation cleanout service that will help you remove all construction debris from your property.
Types of debris we take?
- Construction materials & drywall
- Countertops & cabinets
- Old flooring materials & carpets debris
- Mirrors & windows
- Bricks, shingles & other building materials
- Appliance removal & recycling
Why Choose Junk Valet
- Upfront Pricing
- Never An Overtime Charge
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Locally Owned And Operated.
- Fully Insured.
- Uniformed Professionals.
- Convenient Appointment Times.
- Veteran Owned And Operated.
Why Hire A Construction Waste Removal Service?
- It is Cost-Effective
By managing your waste removal needs on your own, you not only have to purchase a dumpster truck and related equipment but also hire more people in order for the job to be done quickly. This would cost you much more than hiring a junk removal company that delivers their services in no time with minimum effort from yourself so that they can go away fast because of other jobs awaiting them afterward.
- It is the Key to Environmental Preservation
Today, it is important for companies to focus on sustainability. This means that you should reduce your carbon footprint by disposing of hazardous wastes in an environmentally friendly way. Hazardous waste removal companies are able to use technology to separate items that can be reused or recycled from other types of solid garbage which need proper disposal instead.This helps protect the environment and prevents pollution because recyclable materials will not have to be mixed with toxic substances
- Health & SafetyProfessional hauling away junk may seem manageable but can be hazardous depending on the nature of the construction waste. Some of the risks you may encounter when removing include allergies, cuts, bruises, and respiratory illnesses caused by air pollution from chemical wastes. Hiring reduces risk since they have the right tools equipment. You do not work long hours trying separate packing papers nails cardboard other construction wastes are accustomed
More About the Junk Valet Family
Junk Valet is a full-service junk removal and hauling business servicing the Del Mar, California area. Our teams will remove your junk, trash, and recyclables from ANYWHERE on your property. We can provide service for anything from a single item pickup to an entire office cleanout. No item is too small or too big. We work with homeowners, property managers, general contractors, storage companies, and more. Give us a call today at 866-459-0684 to schedule service.